Small Steps Adventures: Bhatsa Riverside Camping
Information: Beautiful campground beside river Bhatsa is all set to give you chilling winter experience. Various trees standing tall with the riverfront gives peace and calmness to your mind. There are various bird visitors and campsite is also favourite among bird lovers. Any camping plan near Mumbai has to be a perfect blend of outdoors but still safe for couple, kids and big college group.
Batch1:3rd-4th Feb 2018
Batch2: 10th-11th Feb 2018
Batch3: 17th-18th Feb 2018
Batch4:24th-25th Feb 2018
Batch5:3rd-4th March 2018
Batch6: 10th-11th March 2018
Batch7: 17th-18th March 2018
Batch8:24th-25th March 2018
05:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
06:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at open riverside campground.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold breeze of Bhatsa river. And that’s the best time for campfire & ghost stories.
09:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
08:00 am: Morning Tea & hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye bye with loads of pictureand memories for the coming new year 2018
Cost: INR 1500 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Next day Breakfast
● Dome tent stay with bedding, blanket and pillow
● BBQ - 200 gms (DIY)
● Music System for all groups
● Fog bath
●Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Thing to Carry:
1)Carry woolen cloths or jacket; with Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night.
2)Those are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
3)Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
1) Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
2) Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
3) Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
4) Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
5) Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
6) If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
7) Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
8) All guests must follow the camping rules.
9) Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.